Content is the life-blood of any website and blog. Provide me with some basic information and I’ll do the rest:
– Give me a list of five topics you want covered in your blog.
– Supply at least six keywords that are relevant to your website.
– List two website links that I can incorporate into each blog.
– Provide the URL for your website and blog so I can get a ‘feel’ for your web-personality.
– I’ll send you an invoice, including a link to my PayPal.
– Within five days of receiving payment, I’ll provide five blog articles of 300 words each.
– Each blog post will contain strategically placed keywords and website links.
– I will provide two free edits for each blog post so that you receive the quality content you expect.
– You get the byline! It’s your blog, not mine.
What’s the cost?
I’ve seen ghostbloggers who absolutely gouge their clients for blog content. It’s not unusual to see rates between $0.40 and $0.50 per word – that’s as much as $150 for one 300-word article – and that’s just nuts!
My basic rate is $0.10 per word. That’s a professional fee that will provide you with quality content that recieves the appropriate amount of care and attention. Your 300-word blog article will cost just $30 – a fraction of what those other guys are charging.
I encourage you to shop around. See what others are charging. A word of caution: you’ll find services offering articles for $5 to $10 each. Understand that these are ‘writing mills’ that hire mediocre writers who provide equally mediocre content. They don’t care about the services they provide and rarely offer any editing options.
I promise you, that will never happen with me!